We are happy to announce the release of the latest version of the Sage Intacct Partner plugin. If you haven't seen the message already, the next time you login to Wordpress the plugin will show that an update is available. Below you will find information on what is new in the plugin, as well as instructions on upgrading the plugin.
Referral System Update
- The plugin has been updated to address changes in the location of the Sage Intacct resources.
Plugin Upgrade Instructions
The following instructions should be followed as soon as possible to upgrade the Sage Intacct Partners Plugin.
- 1Login to Wordpress and go to the plugins page. You should find a link to the plugins page in the left navigation panel.
- 2Scroll to the Sage Intacct Partners plugin in the list. You should see a yellow notice that says there is an update available for the Sage Intacct Partner Plugin. If you do not see this notice, hover over Dashboard in the left column navigation and select Updates. Now return to the plugins page and the notice should be displayed.
- 3Click the update now link in the yellow notice.
- 4VERY IMPORTANT: Now logout and log back into Wordpress. This will allow the plugin to finalize the updates.
- 5The plugin is now updated.
Note: If you have overridden section content that contains links to resources, those links will not be updated by this update. That is good for resources that you have updated to point to your personal assets, they will remain the same. However, if you have overridden resources and pointed them at other Sage Intacct assets, those links will now be broken.
To resolve these broken links you can either, manually update the link to a valid resource URL, or set the section to not override the API and save the page and logout and back in. This will update the page with the latest content from the API. Be aware that it will update all of the content in the section, not just the resource URLs.