We are happy to announce the release of the latest version of the Sage Intacct Accounting Partner plugin. If you haven't seen the message already, the next time you login to Wordpress the plugin will show that an update is available. Below you will find information on what is new in the plugin, as well as instructions on upgrading the plugin.
- The plugin now includes industry pages for Family Office, Nonprofits, Professional Services, and Restaurants.
- The update includes a new template for the Overview page as well as a template for the new industry pages.
New Plugin Functionality
- PHP8 Compatability
- Add custom industry pages to the sub navigaiton on the Overview and individual industry pages.
- Under the hood updates to improve performance.
Plugin Upgrade Instructions
The following instructions should be followed as soon as possible to upgrade the Sage Intacct Accounting Partners Plugin.
- 1Login to Wordpress and go to the plugins page. You should find a link to the plugins page in the left navigation panel.
- 2Scroll to the Sage Intacct Accounting Partners plugin in the list. You should see a yellow notice that says there is an update available for the Sage Intacct Accounting Partner Plugin. If you do not see this notice, hover over Dashboard in the left column navigation and select Updates. Now return to the plugins page and the notice should be displayed.
- 3Click the update now link in the yellow notice.
- 5The plugin is now updated and you are taken to the About page for the plugin.
- 6Logout and log back into the Wordpress admin. This will update the old template to work with the new plugin version.
- 7At the top of the page you will see tabs for the plugin settings. Click on General Settings.
- 8Enter your company name in the new Company Name field and click the Save Settings button. This value will replace placeholders in the page content.
- 9Click on the Templates tab at the top of the page.
- 10Hover over the box for the new Version 2 template and click the Build Pages button. A popup window will be shown to confirm that you want ot build the pages. Click the Yes, Build button.
- 11The new pages can now be found by clicking on SIAP Pages in the left Wordpress navigation bar. They are created in draft mode so that you can edit any of the content or images before activating the pages.
- 12After making any edits you wish, return to the SIAP Settings -> Templates page, and activate the template by hovering over the template box and clicking Activate. This will open a popup asking you to confirm that you want to activate. Click on the Yes, Activate button.